I woke up this morning, I headed downstairs to help the kids get ready and pack their lunches. I get to the kitchen and I see this note on the counter (written on a napkin).
Levi is the one that left the note, he even told me what he packed in case I was "concerned". Levi is such a fun kid! Lately, he has been waking up early, he makes sure to do a "job" in the morning, so he won't have to do it when he gets home from school. I came down the other morning, and I saw him emptying the dishwasher. I said "Levi that was so nice of you." Later that morning I asked him if he could do a couple other things for me. "I said I know you have already done a lot this morning, but would you mind taking out the garbage for me?" He said, are you ready for this? "Sure Mom, that's nothing compared to all the stuff that you do for us." I am thinking he wants something, but he has been acting like this for 2 weeks, and he has made no special requests. He's a keeper (at least for this week).
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
This is What I Found This Morning
Posted by Christy at 4:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW!!! COOL!!
Ahhhhhh --- I have two daughters with whom I'd like to arrange a meeting with Levi!! Maybe he can give them some pointers!!!
What a payback moment! I am so proud of Levi. I sure love it when my kids do things "out of the blue" and appreciate me. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment